8 reasons why your business may be failing
If you profits are below the break-even mark, your business may not be failing. You may be failing at doing business.
You may not be giving your business a chance to fail. Business involves a number of activities that need to be implemented on a regular basis. Are you being faithful to these activities?
If you aren’t doing them, you can’t be failing at them. You’re simply failing to do them. In other words, you are not giving your business the chance it deserves to succeed.
Here are some things you may be failing to do.
- Clearly define your service and understand what it is you are bringing to the party.
- Build a growing, meaningful database of qualified prospects and future clients.
- Contact prospects on a regular basis.
- Be creative while trying new ways to attract favorable attention.
- Blow your customer’s minds with service… and then deliver some more unexpected service.
- Understand and accept that a certain number of clients will drop you like a hot potato for no good reason whatsoever, now and then.
- Focus your attention on finding just one more new client each and every week.
- Look to build alliances with other smart people in your town or industry.
If you are failing in these areas, then yes, you are failing at the game of business.
But, if you are not taking these steps to build your business, you are just …. there.
So, snap out of it. Do what needs doing. Start building your business today. There is work to be done and fun to be had. Get started. Your business is probably not failing. You may be just failing to do business.
Mike Marchev is a non-linear thinker who makes his living shooting from the hip. Wanna know more? Send me an email … firstname.lastname@example.org