Expedia Travel Agent Affiliate Program
The Expedia Travel Agent Affiliate Program (TAAP) is a division of Expedia dedicated specifically to Travel Agents. TAAP is designed to give travel agents all the tools they need to provide their clients with competitive and comprehensive products and pricing. The TAAP program offers commissions, incentives, promotions and technology all geared towards facilitating the activities of travel agents. Currently TAAP operates successfully around the globe with over 25,000 signed up and loving it!
Why should YOU partner with Expedia TAAP?
• Award-winning customer experience
• Generous commission tiers on hotel, car, packages and activities & attractions
• Centralized commissions paid promptly via Direct Deposit
• Immediate access to the world’s largest online inventory, over 150,000 hotels
• Excellent availability and competitive rates in all travel products
• Constant enticing promotions, see more at: www.expediataap.com/promo
• Earn Expedia Rewards redeemable for agent’s personal travel
• Phenomenal travel agent sales support center based in the USA
As mentioned above, commission is paid via Direct Deposit monthly by WPS (Worldwide Payment Systems). Commission is paid at the travel consumption date unless you are a Platinum level member. Platinum Club members get paid the month following the booking! Please see below the qualifying sales levels for the different attainable membership tiers.
Standard Commission for hotels starts at 10%. Join Expedia TAAP program and start booking to get to the next level!
Expedia TAAP takes very seriously the agent/client relationship and does not collect the traveler’s email or contact information for third party communication. Your clients will NOT be contacted by Expedia or any other partners.