Experience the World in Comfort with Viking River Cruises
Viking River Cruises offers destination-centric river cruising designed for experienced travelers with an interest in geography, culture and history. Featuring onboard cultural enrichment and included shore excursions, Viking’s journeys are competitively priced for genuine value. As the world’s leading river cruise line, since its 1997 inception the company has grown to a fleet of 52 river vessels (in 2014) offering scenic cruising along the rivers of Europe, Russia, and Southeast Asia. Enjoy exciting cities, rich cultural experiences, fine dining and deluxe accommodations on board the most modern ships—with everything from meals to shore excursions included in your fare. And our award-winning Viking Longships® have raised the bar yet again with full-size veranda staterooms, the largest suites in Europe, al fresco dining and more.
When you book your clients with Viking, they sail with the world’s leading river cruise company, and enjoy the rewards of more than 175 years of heritage and a level of expertise second to none. Inspiring destinations, beautifully crafted itineraries, expert tour guides, elegant ships, fine cuisine, excellent service, remarkable value—our success is defined by all these things, and something else, too: personal attention to every detail. At Viking, we never forget that looking after you and your clients is why we have become the world’s favorite river cruise line, and why your clients return to cruise with us again and again. Indeed, it is our guests who are our greatest ambassadors, making us the most honored river cruise line in the world. If your clients have experienced the pleasure of traveling with us, then they will appreciate what makes a river cruise with Viking so special. And if that experience is still ahead, then it is one your clients are sure to enjoy.
The Most Award-Winning River Cruise Line
Viking River Cruises is the World’s Best River Cruise Line in the Travel+ Leisure World’s Best Awards readers’ survey and has consistently placed high on competitive rankings like Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List, Reader’s Choice and Best Small Ships awards. We have also been honored by prestigious international organizations like the World Travel Awards. Meanwhile, agents like you have recognized us with awards including TravelAge West’s Best Line for River Cruising and Travel Weekly’s #1 River Cruise Line. And Viking is featured in National Geographic’s The 10 Best of Everything. See all of our awards.
The Viking Difference—Destination focused. Culturally enriching. Carefully curated.
Your client’s Viking journey is a result of our love for what we do and our dedication to doing it right. Down to the smallest detail, on the most personal level, we are committed to giving your clients the ultimate travel experience.
• An intimate, understated, elegant onboard environment where your clients can relax
• Genuine, personalized attention — before, during and after each voyage
• Culturally enriching, authentic shore excursions that allow your clients to engage in destinations up close, in the company of an informed, local guide
• The opportunity for unique and privileged access — including after-hours visits, special entries and previews of private collections — designed to get your clients closer to each destination
• A bespoke Culture Curriculum: an enriching, immersive program of both onboard and onshore entertainment that includes insightful presentations, cooking demonstrations and regional folkloric and musical performances; with books selected to inform and inspire
• Custom-crafted itineraries specifically designed to give your clients more time in port, including the choice to venture off the beaten path
• Fine food and drink based on fresh, local ingredients, complete with regional specialties to engage your client’s palate
• Excellent service, with a personal concierge during each cruise so that your clients can visit those places you’ve always dreamed about
Viking is leading the way in more ways than one
• No NCFs
• Earn an average commission of over $1,600 per Viking Longship booking
• New award-winning Viking Longships
• Most awarded river cruise line
• Inclusive fares — best value in river cruising
• Only river cruise line to guarantee award-winning service
• Largest fleet providing the most availability
• Cultural enrichment with exclusive access