processor
getaway-potato findeen.com

Book Your Next Flight To Kazakhstan And Beyond With Air Astana

Air Astana, the national carrier of Kazakhstan, is Central Asia’s premier airline. With hubs in Astana and Almaty, their network extends to Beijing, Bangkok, Hong Kong, New Delhi and Seoul, as well as European gateways, including Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris and Moscow. Air Astana is the proud winner of the Sky Trax award for the best inflight service to Central Asia and India for four consecutive years, from 2012-2015. It is one of the few airlines in the world to have won such an award, and been recognized for its high quality of service.

Incorporated in 2001, Air Astana took its inaugural flight in 2002. This groundbreaking flight was attended by President Nursultan Nazarbayev and Sir Richard Evans, representing the shareholders of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and BAE Systems PLC of the UK. Both President Nazarbayev and Sir Evans have remained shareholders in Air Astana, with the Kazakh government holding 51% of the company via its Samruk-Kazyna National Welfare Fund and the British BAE Systems PLC holding the remaining 49%.

Air Astana’s mission is the same today as it was on that inaugural flight: To provide domestic and international flights in accordance with the highest standards of safety and service, using the most modern aircraft in order to serve the needs of the country of Kazakhstan and international passengers. They maintain their fleet to audited EU EASA 145 standards, and in 2013 successfully renewed its 3rd IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA). Air Astana holds the distinct honor of being the only IOSA registered airline in Kazakhstan.

Air Astana operates a fleet of 30 western aircraft with an average age of 6.4 years. More than 4,300 highly qualified staff, the majority from Kazakhstan, serve passengers on route. The Air Astana team has been headed by Peter Foster since 2005, an airline executive with more than 30 years of management experience. Air Astana is continually expanding its fleet, and currently has on order Boeing 787s and both an Airbus 320 and 321 Neo LR aircrafts. The fleet will expand to 36 aircraft in 2017, with plans to grow to 43 by 2020.

Air Astana doesn’t only serve the country of Kazakhstan; they serve almost 64 different International and Domestic  destinations in what the company has dubbed an “extended home market strategy”. Some of these destinations include Russia, India, South Korea, China, France, Vietnam, Germany, Malaysia, and England. Passengers can fly in the safety, comfort, and with the same exceptional quality of service to major Euro-Asian airport hubs, such as Heathrow, Paris, Frankfurt, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Ho Chi Minh City. With award-winning personalized inflight-service, delicious high-quality meal service while in flight, and extended leg room in Economy class, Air Astana is the perfect choice for destinations in and outside of Kazakhstan. Air Astana introduced its Economy Sleeper Class service in 2014 on select flights originating from Europe and to Asia. For an economy price, passengers are treated to first-class service, with seat rows that convert to mattresses, luxuriously soft duvets and pillows, and access to the Business Class lounge in qualifying airports.

No matter your destination in Europe or Asia, Air Astana will always consistently offer the best award-winning service, the most spacious Economy class seating, and the most dedicated team of service and professionals. For high-end travel without the high-end price, choose Air Astana.


To learn more about Air Astana, visit them online at www.apg-usa.us/air-astana or call 1-888-855-1557.

Click Here!

Share your thoughts on “Book Your Next Flight To Kazakhstan And Beyond With Air Astana”

You must be logged in to post a comment.







Follow me on Blogarama