This registration is only for citizens of the United States and Canada and no offer of any type, including an offer registration, is made to any citizen or resident of the European Union and no goods or services are offered to citizens of the European Union.
Travel Research Online is designed to save Travel Professional time and money: this is a completely free Travel Professional website for research assistance, professional travel content, and marketing tools. If you are new to TRO or need assistance, read our FAQ and TRO Tips. If you haven’t yet registered — it only takes a minute, and soon you can get answers to all your travel questions, use our 750 personalized destination reports, plus send hundreds of other how-to activity guides, feature stories, videos, and travel specials to your clients. TRO is your one-stop shop for free marketing and research assistance.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of the TravelResearchOnline.com (TRO) site signifies your agreement to the following:
- You are a travel professional and you are at least 18 years of age.
- All participants are acting in their own behalf and TRO, its affiliates, agents, employees and officers are in no way responsible to you for their actions or failure to act.
- TRO its affiliates, agents, employees and officers are not to be responsible for any malfunctions, errors or other adverse events that may occur from your use of the site.
- TRO does not grant any license or other authorization to our trademarks, service marks, copyrightable material or any intellectual property by including them on the Site. Any materials on our sites provided for use on travel agency websites or social media feeds must be removed if requested by TRO.
- TRO does not collect any information from you except for effecting communications between travel suppliers and travel professionals. Any information collected is stored for purposes of record keeping and no information is shared, sold, rented or otherwise transmitted to third parties except for purposes of completing transactions that you initiate. TRO will from time to time provide you with advertisements from travel suppliers and others, from which you may unsubscribe.
- Any person using any TRO email function is solely responsible for the content of any communication as well as compliance with all laws concerning unsolicited email and privacy. Email functions may only be made to clients with whom the user has a pre-existing business relationship and may not be used to solicit business from parties with whom the user does not have a pre-existing business relationship. User agrees to indemnify TRO from all claims arising from the use of any email functions initiated by User.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Travel Research Online, LLC.
Travel Research Online, LLC. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites, companies or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Travel Research Online, LLC. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
This is the web site of Travel Research Online, LLC.
Our postal address is:2910 Kerry Forest Pkwy #D4-217
Tallahassee, FL 32309-6892
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
TRO does not collect any information from you except for effecting communications between travel suppliers and travel professionals. Any information collected is stored for purposes of record keeping and no information is shared, sold, rented or otherwise transmitted to third parties except for purposes of completing transactions that you initiate. TRO will from time to time provide you with advertisements from travel suppliers and others, from which you may unsubscribe.
In order to better accommodate each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the Registered User’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the IP, domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages Registered Users access or visit, user-specific information on what pages Registered Users access or visit, information volunteered by the Registered Users, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
Any information collected is stored for purposes of record keeping and no information is shared, sold, rented or otherwise transmitted to third parties except for purposes of completing transactions initiated by user. We may provide personal information about our users to trusted partners and vendors who work on behalf of or with TRO to fulfill such transactions.
Exception: Users who participate in a sweepstakes, content or other promotion sponsored by a third party (travel supplier) – the sponsor will be provided with participating user registration information.
The information we collect is used to for a variety of e-programs and/or products such as:
- Improving the content of our Web page
- Notifying registered users about updates to our Web site
- Site marketing purposes
- From time to time TRO may send advertisements on behalf of travel suppliers
You may unsubscribe from each type of program via the unsubscribe or opt-out link provided in each mailing.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our Web site periodically.
TRO contains external links to other websites including suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content of or information gathered by these other websites. We do not endorse any of these websites or the products or services associated with such websites merely because they are linked to our website.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Notice and Procedure for a Claim of Copyright or Intellectual Infringement
Travel Research Online, LLC. hosts websites for travel agencies and produces content for those sites. If you believe work in which you hold an intellectual property right is infringed upon by Travel Research Online, LLC. please provide Travel Research Online, LLC.’s agent for copyright with the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work on which you claim infringement;
- A signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A description and location of the material on which you claim infringement;
- Your physical address, email address, and telephone number;
- A statement by you of a good faith belief the material on which you claim infringement is being used without your authorization and in violation of copyright law;
- A statement by you or your agent made under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and you are the copyright owner.
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement:
Laurence D. Gore & Associates PA
101 NE 3rd Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.