Make a point of being in Orlando, FL on September 12-14, 2010 to maximize your sales potential and gain the knowledge and expertise to make your travel business more profitable. As the #1 travel trade show in North America, THETRADESHOW (www.thetradeshow.org) connects travel agents with destinations and travel related companies to establish new business partnerships.
If you are a veteran ASTA member, you know how valuable this event is. If you are new to the industry or have not taken a look at ASTA recently. You are doing your practice more harm than good. The three day event will send you home enthused, educated, and entertained.
THETRADESHOW, the leader in delivering quality education to the travel industry, is excited to announce our comprehensive educational line-up for 2010 featuring over 50 seminars. To help you stay on the cutting edge of the travel business, THETRADESHOW’s seminars are designed to keep you informed of emerging trends, today’s best practices, and capitalization techniques to increase your sales.
Offering you more educational sessions than any other North American travel trade show, THETRADESHOW promises to bring you the best training, contacts and education to elevate your career as a seller of travel. The advanced education focuses on technology & social media, home-based, sales & marketing, business building and cruise arenas. Discover cutting-edge skills in marketing and technology trends and maximize your skills to capture business in NEW niche markets. The three-day conference program designed to advance your career and sales.
Some of the opportunities will include:
- Retail Travel Leadership Summit
- The Travel Blogger Show
- International Travel Agent Summit
- National Tourism Organizations (NTO)
The city of Orlando has to offer! Discover the best hotel options for clients by taking advantage of exclusive hotel inspections sponsored by THETRADESHOW. Limited space available on a first-come, first serve basis. Register now to attend. Properties include:
- Hilton Orlando
- Rosen Plaza Hotel
- The Peabody Orlando
But don’t worry if you miss something. With ASTA’s new e-Learning Center, all of the seminars and training classes will be available to you for review at your desk back home for up to a year! You really can take it with you.
For “formal” networking, this year THETRADESHOW will offer an online matchmaking appointment system. It is an excellent resource to meet with the hundreds of exhibitors who are showcasing their destinations, products, and services. The unique matchmaking tool will pair you with exhibitors who offer services you may be interested in or who specialize in the destinations that you sell the most. Visit the Attendees Service Center and set up your one on one networking appointment.
Of course, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. This year, there are three main events to continue your networking with other agents in a more casual, relaxed venue.
- Come to the Opening Event and celebrate a fun-filled evening with your colleagues and celebrate the kick off of THETRADESHOW 2010 at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar. The Latin-inspired eatery and nightclub is located in Pointe Orlando, a dining and entertainment complex that is walking distance form the Orange County Convention Center.
- YP Rocks spend the night with the industry’s young travel professionals at YP Rocks, the hottest event at THETRADESHOW. Enjoy a complimentary* open bar while networking with your industry peers. (*Free for Young Professionals age 40 and under, $20 cover charge for all others. Must be 21 and over to attend. THETRADESHOW badge and valid photo ID (drivers license or passport) required for admission.)
- ASTA’s Advocacy Dinner celebrates ASTA’s influence in shaping the policies affecting the retail travel business. It is a chance for ASTA to spotlight its role in the legislative process and for attendees to socialize and network with like-minded travel professionals. Purchase your ticket when you register online or contact Jennifer Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THETRADESHOW is by far the most all encompassing show in the industry. If you are serious about your travel practice and are looking to not only survive but THRIVE in this new economic environment, September 12-14, 2010 ought to be marked off on your calendar. To register, please visit www.thetradeshow.org.