Before we all loosen up for the Holidays, let me take a few minutes to suggest that you might be wrong!
Let’s not make this thing harder than it has to be. Maybe, just maybe, you are a tad bit off kilter in your thinking. If this is true, you may want to make a few alterations before it is too late. It’s easier than you might think. But the critical first step is–you must think. As I take a break for a few weeks, let me leave you with some points to ponder.
- If you think that direct mail doesn’t work…you could be wrong.
- If you think that your employees don’t key off of your behavior (boss)…you could be wrong.
- If you think that there are no more opportunities to grow your businesses in our tight economy … you could be wrong.
- If you think only the larger companies get the good accounts… you could be wrong.
- If you think you get bonus points for staying in your comfort zone (mentally or just staying in your office)… you could be wrong.
- If you think you are a nuisance for contacting your prospects more than once, twice or three times… you could be wrong.
- If you think you don’t have the time to write a brief yet sincere “thank you” note… you could be wrong.
- If you think that it is too late in your life to make a few changes… you could be wrong.
The New Year is in our headlights and we have nothing but highway in front of us. Let’s make the next twelve months worth our time. Let’s do it right. OK< so I kicked you down before the holidays–I am sorry. Here let me make it up to you.
- If you think that there are many people out there who need your professional guidance and help… you are absolutely correct.
Mike Marchev is a non-linear thinker who makes his living shooting from the hip. Check out his new collaborative project titled The Travel Agent Success Series www.travelagentsuccessseries.com