In November 2014 StayPoland.com became a part of eTravel SA, the biggest and most dynamic Polish travel corporation. The merger is great news for all US travel agents and tour operators who wish to expand their outgoing business to Poland.
Why sell Poland as a travel destination?
- The 16th most visited country in the word, and the number of arrivals growing.
- 10 million US citizens of Polish descent. Great probability they will want to see an exciting culture and big changes in Poland.
- 1,000 years of rich and fascinating history
- 14 UNESCO World Heritage sights.
- Top highlights: the mesmerizing old capital Krakow, the dynamic new capital Warsaw, the fascinating medieval salt mines in Wieliczka and the never-to-be forgotten pilgrimage site of twentieth century civilization, Auschwitz.
- It’s traditional, dynamic and very intriguing. Great quality of hotels and other travel services. Delicious cuisine.
Why choose eTravel SA?
- 200 travel specialists. Revenues $80 million.
- Listed on the Warsaw stock exchange
- Focus on business-to-business relationships with more than 2,000 buyers.
- Special prices in more than 3,000 hotels in Poland
- Great service and online technology.
- High commissions for travel agents.
- Seamless communication in English, German, French and Russian
Why use StayPoland.com?
- Expert incoming travel service since 2003.
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Guaranteed-departure escorted tours in Poland all year round.
- More than 70 tours and excursions from 8 Polish towns
- Bespoke Poland tours
- Chauffeured limousine transfers
- Family root trips
- All eTravel hotels in Poland & car rental services
- Much indispensible content and inspiration