“If they wanted to do business with me, they would call me.”
Think of it this way: you are a professional. If you don’t ask me to do business with you, you are an AMATEUR.
Now the choice is yours. Are you a pro, or are you a wannabe?
Here are some facts:
– Some people are going to think you are pushy no matter what you do or say.
– Some people are going to tell you to “buzz-off”.
– Some people are going to threaten to call the cops.
– Some people are down right lazy slugs and although they are looking at you straight in the face, they do not have a single clue what you just said to them or asked them to do.
– Some people will be reluctant to do business with you, but they will agree just the same.
– Some people will be glad you asked, while others will take offense.
– Some people won’t wait for you to ask and demand that you take their business.
This is what makes the world such a zany yet attractively fun planet to live and work on. It takes all kinds. And believe me, there are all kinds out there.
As long as you are not a crook, thug, or a dishonest ex-con, you have nothing to apologize for. Just stick to your knitting. Keep on asking for the business.
Mike Marchev has lots more to share with you. Email him today to receive a Special Report titled, “THE BEST ADVICE I EVER GAVE TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS” at firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to write the word “advice” in the subject box, and while you’re at it, include what you enjoy about reading Mike’s column.