Just as a waiter would never bring you an ingredients list and say, “Go make it yourself,” a group agent should never present an option list and say, “Go make it yourself.”
There is no better group success strategy than to create a fully-baked package. If you don’t, you’re taking the easy way out (and the easy way to lose business). In boot camp I show you how. First, understand why:
41. Packaging is your job. If you don’t, you will soon be obsolete to prospects and customers because they don’t need you. They’ll just as easily press click and book online.
42. Packaging validates your existence and expertise. It is your job to think of everything they didn’t.
43. Packaging elevates the experience from Good to Better to Best. It’s your fault when they have a boring or stressful trip. It’s your fault when it’s the best ever!
44. Packaging makes it a simpler sale. Rather than offering a menu of many items to choose from, you are offering only one: the inclusive package. Don’t confuse consumers with too many options.
45. Packaging reduces stress and risk. You will eliminate the chance of something being sold-out if they wait too long.
46. Packaging increases your profits. You are no longer a commission hostage. You determine mark-ups and margins.
47. Packaging eliminates unnecessary choices. You’ll gain the reputation of being ‘easy-to-do-business-with’ because you reduce stress.
48. Packaging beats the competition. Packaging dissuades prospects from shopping around, and all but eliminates the opportunity for price shopping.
49. Packaging is ideal for creating luxury experiences. Group clients may jump at opportunities that are very special, especially if it is a shared upscale experience.
50. Packaging is easily accomplished within the qualifying stage. Asking the right high mileage questions will define what they don’t want, do want, and wish could be possible.
Who doesn’t love getting a beautifully wrapped package? Packaging is the agent’s ultimate success strategy. Quit procrastinating and get your butt in boot camp for all the packaging steps you’ll ever need to win.
Let’s start a conversation about breaking bad habits that are preventing you from selling more, selling up, and selling out. Email me or post on Facebook. The best way to stop a bad habit is to replace it!
Stuart Cohen is an international speaker, trainer, keynoter, health coach, solopreneur, business coach, travel fiend and the founder of resortforaday.com—the world’s largest seller of hotel day passes. His boundless passion is inspiring others to achieve higher levels of success and happiness. Audiences love his fun, refreshing and lively training workshops. Learn more about Stuart and his bootcamp atstuartlloydcohen.com.