American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. river cruise company and operator of the newest fleet of river cruise ships in the United States. It offers more than 35 itineraries ranging from 5 to 22 days in length, with destinations around the country including the Pacific Northwest, Alaska, New England, the Southeast, and the entire Mississippi River system. The line has been continuously recognized for providing superb service to guests and travel agents before, during, and after a cruise to create a seamless and personalized experience.
American Cruise Lines’ small ship design creates an intimate atmosphere for guests looking to receive the attentive and personalized service that is hallmark to the brand. The line boasts spaciously large and comfortable staterooms, most between 300 and 600 square feet, and feature roomy bathrooms, large opening picture windows, and private balconies. World-renowned chefs prepare traditional American and regionally inspired cuisine using locally sourced ingredients.
Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has led the industry with honors that include “Gold Magellan Award Winner” (2015, 2014), “North America’s Leading River Cruise Company” by World Travel Awards (2015), “The World’s Best Cruise Ship” by Condé Nast Traveler (2014), “World’s Leading River Cruise Company” by World Travel Awards (2015, 2014), “World’s Leading Small Ships Cruise Line” by World Travel Awards (2015, 2013), “Best New Ship” by TravelAge West (2013), and finalist for the Reader’s Choice Awards by Condé Nast Traveler.
American Cruise Lines provides a true all-American experience for their guests with American crewed, built, and flagged ships. American Cruise Lines is outfitted with the world’s newest fleet of US flagged small cruise ships, all designed to nimbly bring guests to places where most other ships cannot.
American Cruise Lines’ ships are furnished with the largest, most well-appointed staterooms in the industry. All staterooms offer large picture windows and most include a spacious and comfortably furnished balcony. Staterooms range from 300 to 600 square feet of thoughtfully designed space.
Designed with complete comfort in mind, guests will find all the amenities from home including premium bedding, individual climate control, spacious closets and room for storage, complimentary wireless internet, flat-screen TV with satellite service, and a DVD player. Rooms can be arranged to guests’ preference to accommodate either a plush king size bed or 2 twin size beds. All staterooms include a private, hotel-sized bathroom with full-size shower and come well-stocked with fresh toiletries and bathing essentials.
Personalized service is the hallmark of small ship cruising with American Cruise Lines. Staff and crew are committed to creating the best and most comfortable experience and will work continuously to accommodate their guests’ individual preferences.
The small ship design of American Cruise Lines’ fleet allows their crew to dedicate proper attention to each guest and allowing their guests to relax knowing that they will be taken care of every step of the way. Their crew is passionate about making every moment with us the most pleasurable experience possible and will go the extra mile to do so. Onboard and ashore we will work with you to accommodate your specific interests, tastes, and needs. It’s American Cruise Lines’ goal to provide you with the best possible cruise experience by offering an unsurpassed level of attention – what is important to you, is important to us.
Sustainable cuisine allows the world-class chefs of American Cruise Lines an unprecedented opportunity to create the freshest dishes while supporting local communities and ensuring a positive impact on the ecosystems we cruise. Their chefs are encouraged to source exceptional, locally grown ingredients to masterfully create the regionally inspired and traditional American cuisine we are known for. Meals are prepared to order and served in the Dining Room where every seat offers a panoramic view of the passing scenery.
The Eagle Society program was created as a way to recognize and reward American Cruise Lines’ most loyal guests. Members receive special benefits, unique offers, and enhanced personalized service to enrich their cruising experience, including:
- Special savings, cruises, and promotions only available to Eagle Society members
- Eagle Society luggage tags and name tags
- Special gifts waiting onboard members’ next cruise
- Complimentary tour of the bridge and the galley, including a meet-and-greet with the ship’s Captain
- Hometown VIP Access
- When a ship is in port near a member’s hometown, American Cruise Lines extends an invitation to come aboard for lunch or dinner
- An invitation to non-guest friends and family onboard for visits and dining
- Complimentary Premium shore excursions after 3 cruises
- Complimentary 11th cruise; after you cruise 10 times, your 11th cruise will be free
Eagle Society Referral Program
- American Cruise Lines offers a $500 courtesy savings per stateroom for every friend a member refers that reserves a cruise with us
- If cruising together, the referral will be automatically upgraded to Eagle Society status on their first cruise
Eagle Society Cruises
- Each year, American Cruise Lines dedicates several cruises specifically for their Eagle Society members. These special cruises offer members a unique experience that goes above and beyond what may be provided during a typical cruise. Special features could include: a welcome reception, Eagle Society gifts, an exclusive dining experience, and VIP access at a historically significant venue
For more information on American Cruise Lines, visit them online at www.americancruiselines.com.