Oceania Cruises has unveiled a collection of more than 30 new itineraries for the Winter 2017-18 season aboard Regatta, Marina, Riviera, and Sirena. Ranging from nine to 34 days, these new voyages afford discerning travelers to embark on an Oceania Cruises voyage that is close to home or explore paradise half a world away.
Highlights of the new voyages include Sirena’s in-depth exploration of South America, including an all-new Amazon voyage from Miami to Rio de Janeiro and a 35-day journey from San Diego to Rio de Janeiro which includes coastal Mexico, the Panama Canal, and Devil’s Island.
Regatta covers the South Pacific in almost its entirety, including a reprisal of the epic circumnavigation of the Australian continent and an adventurous jaunt through the Coral and Timor Seas to Indonesia.
Marina combines the best of South America and the South Pacific with a mélange of alluring itineraries, featuring the breathtaking icons and ruins of lost civilizations with the languid and pearl-like seas of Tahiti and French Polynesia.
Regatta, Marina, Riviera, and Sirena all offer Oceania Cruises’ inimitable Caribbean experiences as they travel to boutique ports that are havens of the jet-set, plus the lines’ very own resort-destination in Belize, along with some of the region’s most renowned and popular ports of call.
South Pacific, Tahiti, and Australia
- San Diego to Papeete, 18 Days, November 1, 2017
- Papeete to Auckland, 16 Days, November 19, 2017
- Auckland to Sydney, 14 Days, December 6, 2017
- Sydney to Sydney, 34 Days, December 20, 2017
- Lima to Papeete, 18 Days, January 16, 2018
- Sydney to Auckland, 13 Days, January 23, 2018
- Papeete Roundtrip, 10 Days, February 3 and 25, 2018
- Auckland to Bali, 24 Days, February 5, 2018
- Papeete Roundtrip, 12 Days, February 13, and March 7, 2018
- Bali to Honolulu, 29 Days, March 1, 2018
- Papeete to Los Angeles, 18 Days, March 19, 2018
- Honolulu to Miami, 24 Days, March 29, 2018
- Miami to Rio de Janeiro, 22 Days, October 8, 2017
- Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires, 12 Days, October 30, 2017
- Buenos Aires to Lima, 21 Days, November 11, 2017
- Lima to San Diego, 14 Days, December 2, 2017
- San Diego to Rio de Janeiro, 35 Days, December 16, 2017
- Miami to Lima, 18 Days, December 29, 2017
- Rio de Janeiro to Miami, 21 Days, January 20, 2018
- Miami to Lima, 18 Days, February 10, 2018
- Lima to Buenos Aires, 21 Days, February 28, 2018
- Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro, 12 Days, March 21, 2018
- Rio de Janeiro to Miami, 21 Days, April 2, 2018
Caribbean and Panama Canal
- Miami Roundtrip, 9 Days, October 8, 2017
- Miami to San Diego, 15 Days, November 1, 2017
- Miami Roundtrip, 10 Days, December 12, 2017
- Miami Roundtrip, 12 Days, December 17, 2017
- Miami Roundtrip, 10 Days, January 13, and February 16, 2018
- Miami to Montreal, 16 Days, April 22, 2018
- Miami Roundtrip, 11 Days, April 23, 2018
- Miami to San Francisco, 16 days, May 6, 2018
An avid traveler and an award-winning journalist, Ralph Grizzle produces articles, video and photos that are inspiring and informative, personal and passionate. A journalism graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Ralph has specialized in travel writing for more than two decades. To read more cruise and port reviews by Ralph Grizzle, visit his website at www.avidcruiser.com.