Crystal Cruises announced its full lineup of 2021 luxury sailings aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. In all, 68 all-inclusive voyages span the globe to 238 destinations in 53 countries.
From Crystal Serenity’s 139-day “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” comprehensive World Cruise to 10 seven-day sailings through the Mediterranean aboard Crystal Symphony, travelers will find opportunities to explore destinations both famous and less visited in 2021. Staying true to Crystal’s philosophy of offering guests numerous choices, including shorter sailings that are easily combinable with other cruises – without repeating ports – for those seeking an extended vacation.
Highlights of Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages include:
- Nine maiden calls in Townsville, Australia; Banda Neira and Ambon, Indonesia; Burgas, Bulgaria; Novorossiysk, Russia; Batumi, Georgia; Seydisfjordur, Iceland; Dingle, Ireland; and Kepez, Turkey;
- At least one overnight stay on virtually every voyage – more than 100 in total – with as many as four overnight ports on a single sailing and double overnights on many;
- 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites featured in a diverse selection of Crystal Adventures ashore, including Angkor Wat, the Imperial Palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Luxor, Mont-Saint-Michel, and the historic cities of Dubrovnik, Florence, Corfu and many more;
- Four voyages to/from Dublin aboard Crystal Serenity, exploring the Emerald Isle’s Cork and Dingle, as well as Belfast, Liverpool and Edinburgh (in time to experience the annual Military Tattoo in Edinburgh);
- Six voyages exploring Southeast Asia aboard Crystal Symphony, highlighting Malaysia’s culinary flavor in Penang, Myanmar’s gateway to Bagan, Kuala Lumpur, and Thailand and the Philippines;
- Voyages to China and Japan aboard Crystal Serenity, allowing guests to venture to Kyoto, see Mount Fuji, explore Beijing’s Forbidden City, Shanghai’s Jade Buddha, and the Great Wall;
- Arabian Gulf and India voyages featuring overnights in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offering opportunities to explore Wadi Rum and Petra from Aqaba, Luxor and the Valley of Kings from Safaga, and Mumbai’s colorful bazaars and Bollywood;
- Holy Land sailing aboard Crystal Symphony featuring two days in Ashdod, allowing guests to explore Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, as well as Rome;
- Transcontinental voyages from Asia to Africa across the Indian Ocean, exploring Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Seychelles, and offering post-cruise safari options in Mombasa (Crystal Symphony); and a new trans-Atlantic option from Dublin to New York City that explores Ireland and New England (Crystal Serenity);
- Nineteen sailings of 10 days or fewer through the Greek Isles, Côte d’Azur, Italian Riviera, Dalmatian Coast, Caribbean, New England & Canada, and Northern Europe;
- Holiday sailings through the Caribbean with round-trip travel from Miami including two days in Barbados aboard Crystal Serenity; and a New Year’s celebration in Sydney Harbor on a Crystal Symphony voyage through New Zealand’s sounds and wine country and Australia’s coastline.
Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages are now open for booking. Crystal’s current Book Now Savings begin at up to $2,000 per person for 2021 voyages, and up to $12,500 per person for the full 2021 World Cruise, offering tremendous savings for voyages booked by October 31, 2018.
An avid traveler and an award-winning journalist, Ralph Grizzle produces articles, video and photos that are inspiring and informative, personal and passionate. A journalism graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Ralph has specialized in travel writing for more than two decades. To read more cruise and port reviews by Ralph Grizzle, visit his website at www.avidcruiser.com.