Don’t give me that again. Don’t tell me how next month is going to be different. I’ve heard it all before. You’ve heard it all before. I’ve said it all before, and so have you.
Next month blah, blah, blah. But, what if…
What if, this month, we mean what we say? What if this month proves to be the pivotal month: the month we turn our business around and reach that elusive spot in the winner’s circle? What if?
Guess what? This can be the month. And here is a better idea: let’s make it our collective business to make sure that this is the month. You can make that happen. Yes you can! How?
- By thinking about your strengths and making a committed decision to play to your strengths.
- By clearly targeting those people who you genuinely want to meet, and eventually do business with.
- By fortifying your relationships with those vendors who are not giving you lip-service and who actually have an interest in your success.
- By realizing once and for all that you can’t be all things to all people.
- By distancing yourself from the whiners and all negative influences.
- By initiating the 5-Second Rule. If you think it, start it within the next five seconds.
This month can be different. It must be different. And you (you alone) are the captain of your ship. Your immediate future lies entirely in your hands. You have it all going for you. The pieces are in place. You don’t have to buy anything. Let’s make this month happen.
I’ll give you a head start. After that, you are on your own.
Step One: Commit to your success. Really commit. Firmly commit, and mean it.
Step Two: Seek help you can trust.
Mike Marchev freely shares his experiences, strategies and observations with travel professionals in an effort to keep them on top of their game. For a complimentary copy of his 12-Word Marketing Plan send him an email at email@example.com.
Mike Marchev’s next business building webinar is on Friday, October 26, 2018. It will focus on the 9 Selling Strategies you can implement at once at no cost with very little effort. Click Here for details.
Mike’s daily column is made possible by AmaWaterways.