Don’t give me any more lip-service. Don’t tell me you are ready to grow your business unless you mean it. I’ve heard it all before. You’ve heard it all before. I’ve said it all before…and so have you.
We are nearing the second quarter and how much further along are you?
Isn’t it time we mean business? We still have time to make 2019 a banner year…the year we turn our business around and reach that elusive spot in the winner’s circle? You can do it. There still is time.
Guess what? This can be THE year. And here is a better idea. Let’s make it our collective business to make sure that 2019 is The year. You can make that happen. Yes you can. How?
- By thinking about your strengths and making a committed decision to play to your strengths.
- By clearly targeting those people who you genuinely want to meet, and eventually do business with.
- By fortifying your relationships with those vendors who are not giving you lip-service and who actually have an interest in your success.
- By realizing once and for all that you can’t be all things to all people.
- By distancing yourself from the whiners and all negative influences.
This year can be different. It must be different. And you (you alone) are the captain of your ship. The future lies in your hands. You have it all going for you. Let’s make 2019 happen. We have three full quarters to perform and execute like never before.
Here are three steps to help get you going:
Step One: Commit to your success. Really commit. Firmly commit…and mean it.
Step Two: Seek help you can trust.
Step Three: Work “daily” toward your goals.
Mike Marchev freely shares his experiences, strategies and observations with travel professionals in an effort to keep them on top of their game. For a complimentary copy of his 12-Word Marketing Plan send him an email at email@example.com.
SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY: To be placed on the distribution list to receive Mike’s Marketing Memo filled with tips and proactive ideas send him an email by CLICKING HERE.
Mike’s daily column is made possible by AmaWaterways.