Do you feel like you’ve got a lot on your plate?
- client meetings
- the list seems endless at times…
Then you have to add in social marketing… stressful, right?
Wouldn’t you rather feel like you’ve got it all covered… that you’re a savvy marketer?
Here are some social marketing tactics you can do in 27 minutes or less to market your social presence, earn new fans & skyrocket your marketing savvy.
Socially Savvy Signatures
If you’re feeling like your clients just aren’t finding you on social, start with this one easy tactic.
- Add an invitation to connect socially right in your email signature. When you add a benefit statement, you’ll create the reason and incentive for your readers. Super easy! You may want to say something like this: “Inspire your travel planning! ‘Like’ my Facebook page to learn more about unique destinations that will relax and rejuvenate you.” (remember to hyperlink the word ‘Facebook page’ as highlighted so readers can connect right to your social site.)
- Bonus: Do you have a theme of the week for your social marketing topics? If so, change your email signature line weekly to reflect your weekly theme. An ever-changing email signature line will catch the attention of your readers.
Are you put off by blogging you feel it takes too much time?
Here’s why you’ll want to consider writing a blog;
- Want more leads? Companies that publish 16+ blog posts per month generated 4.5x more leads than companies publishing 0-4 monthly. (Source: HubSpot)
- Want better brand awareness? 60% of consumers feel engaged/positive with a brand or company after reading custom content on their blog (Source: ContentPlus)
- Want to be found on-line easier? Better SEO? Blogging is responsible for 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links (Source: DemandMetric)
- Want more buyers? 47% of B2B buyers read 3-5 blog posts or content pieces prior to talking with a salesperson (Source: DemandGenReport)
Blog & Beyond
While blogging does take some time (about 3 hours), here’s a breakdown of how you may spend that time:
- Research topic
- Add images
- Upload to blog
- Format. Turbo-charge your text with these details.
- Bonus: here’s some content-generator ideas to keep you ahead of the clock.
Don’t let your blog time be a once & done project.
Repurposing your blog will give you not only more social content, but it will earn you more eyeballs too. Here’s a repurposing roadmap.
Ok, so you’re saying that you really hate to write, right?
But you LOVE to be on camera and video is your best friend.
Here’s a quick way to marry video and blogging without much writing.
Hold back the hands of time with these bonus tips.
Boost your social savvy by putting these tactics into your to-do list. Taking less than 27 minutes, each of these tactics are easy to accomplish and work into your busy schedule.
Catherine Heeg, international speaker and trainer, focuses on social media marketing & communication for the travel and tourism industry. Join the conversation and connect with her at www.cmsspeaking.com and socially. Connect online for access to free social media resources.
When you ‘like’ her Facebook page you’ll have access to the latest social media news just for travel pros!