We will be hosting a cruise aboard Windstar’s newly renovated Star Legend roundtrip from Miami at the end of 2021. Up to $150 per person savings if you join our group – and a $100 shipboard credit. Dates are December 9-19, 2021 with rates beginning at $3,059 per person. See details below.
Windstar Cruises’ 10-day Jungles & Jewels of the Central American Coast itinerary sails roundtrip from Miami and takes passengers through the Caribbean to the East coast of Mexico.
Here’s what you should know:
- We will offer a group discount of $150 per person.
- If booked with the group, you will receive a $100 per person shipboard credit.
- Star Legend carries 312 passengers.
- Beverage packages are available for purchase.
10-day roundtrip Miami itinerary
Day One – Miami, Florida
- Embark Star Legend in Miami.
Day Two – Key West, Florida
- There are many excursions to choose from in Key West. Journey to Dry Tortugas National Park by Seaplane, take a cultural walking tour, visit the Ernest Hemingway Home before visiting a rum distillery to partake a mojito workshop, or take a kayak tour. Known for its beaches and coral reefs, Key West has a lot to see whether you decide to join one of Windstar’s excursions or simply venture on your own.
Day Three – At Sea
Day Four – Costa Maya, Mexico
- In Costa Maya visit the Mayan Ruins, Bacalar Seven Colors Lagoon, take a glass-bottom boat to snorkel, or book a cultural or scenic tour. Costa Maya’s port features shopping and restaurants for those who wish to explore without a group.
Day Five – Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
- Take a trolley tour, visit a Maya site to view monuments and temples, pay a visit to Tikal National Park, or take a nature hike in Santo Tomas De Castilla.
Day Six – Roatan, Honduras
- In Roatan, guests have the opportunity to snorkel over a shallow water shipwreck, visit Big French Key Beach, or take an island tour. Roatan is part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef that spans Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, and Honduras, which makes it a great place for snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours.
Day Seven – Belize City, Belize
- In Belize, adventurous travelers can choose to tube and explore Crystal Caves, take a sightseeing tour that includes traditional shows, venture to a howler monkey sanctuary, or visit the Lamani Ruins.
Day Eight & Nine – Cozumel, Mexico
- Star Legend will overnight in Cozumel, Mexico before returning to Miami. In Cozumel, guests can take a submarine sightseeing tour; book an overnight in Hacienda Chichen; team up with a group of marine biologists to restore coral reefs; or visit a walled city and archaeological zone, Tulum.
Day Ten – At Sea
Day Eleven – Miami, Florida
- Disembark Star Legend in Miami.
About Star Legend
This all-suite ship will complete renovation in March 2021 as part of the $250 Million Star Plus Initiative. New public areas include two dining venues, a spa, an elevated pool, and a fitness area. The ship also boasts all-new bathrooms in every suite and a new Star Suites category, featuring a new layout.
Want more info?
Sign up for the Facebook Live event here.
When: Sept. 23, 2020 at 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
This article was originally published on The Avid Cruiser.