This year, Travel Show Marketing Group’s Las Vegas Travel Agent Forum at Caesars Palace received well-deserved praise from both suppliers and travel professionals for their efforts.
The Stats: 950 travel agents in attendance with 150 Hosted Agents, each of whom boasted a vetted one million dollar annual production. More than 300 travel vendors were on site to exhibit. Suppliers and hosted travel advisors had more than 4,000 1:1 appointments, and over 900 round table meetings. A pool party at Caesar’s Pool of the Gods and an LVCVA-sponsored reception at the “Worlds Greatest Wax Museum,” Madame Tussauds capped off the evenings of the event.
The Conference Schedule: This year’s three + day event at the Las Vegas Ceasars Palace hotel began with a series of marketing and technology-based sessions for travel advisors on Monday, June 20, and continued through Thursday. Intensive sessions on travel law, sales, and marketing featured industry leaders and experts and generated a great deal of discussion among participants and suppliers alike. Roundtable sessions on Tuesday gave suppliers an intensive opportunity to demonstrate their company’s offerings in close-up face-to-face discussions, and the 1:1 meetings between suppliers and the 150 hosted agents at the Forum were extremely well received by all involved.
The Reviews: The uniform opinion of show producers, suppliers, and travel agent attendees was strongly positive.
Jim Cloonan, Travel Show Marketing Group’s President, and CEO was obviously pleased by the event’s success. “Travel Show Marketing Group has produced the Vegas Travel Agent Forum for many years now and each year I am always really pleased with the energy of the travel advisors and suppliers. Our team works very hard to find the best and brightest agents in the industry to attend our events and the roundtables, 1:1 appointments and trade show floor reflects that energy.”
Suppliers and agents alike showed enthusiasm for the show’s achievements.
- “We love participating in the LVTAF, it is one of the most important B2B events we’re part of…”, Joaquin Alvarado Business Development Manager, Grupo Xcaret
- “The Las Vegas Travel Agent Forum was a fantastic event and gave Tourism Australia the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with top advisors”, Melanie Schinkel, Tourism Australia
- “Had good and informative conversations with the agents, many of them had potential on our end”, Dina Orenbach, Israel Ministry of Tourism
- “This is the second year that we have participated in the Las Vegas Travel Agent Forum and find value in connecting with agents who are at the event for the right reasons”, Steve Miller, Kensington Tours
- “The events we attend offered by Travel Show Marketing Group prove to be valuable year after year introducing top quality travel advisors to Visit Anchorage and all that we have to offer in our beautiful state of Alaska”, Dawn Campbell, Visit Anchorage
- “This was a great event. The caliber of agent I sat with for one-to-one meetings was exceptional. I met agents from every conceivable niche and it was awesome. I’m already excited for next year. My experience at this event can only get better and better”, Danielle Linares, Absolutely Cuba
Next up for the Travel Show Marketing Group is their Travel Agent Forum Owners Edition, October 18-21, 2022 at the Moon Palace in Ocho Rios, followed November 14-17 by their European Travel Agent Forum at the Savoy Palace Resort in Madeira, Portugal. March 31 – April 3, 2023 will be the next Travel Agent Forum in Las Vegas returning to the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.