Learn More – Tips
Travel Research Online (TRO) provides a Research Request that gives you, a travel consultant, the ability to place a travel itinerary in front of multiple suppliers, each of whom will respond with offers, information and assistance. TRO also provides a number of Research tools that you can use to better understand a destination or activity. A number of Marketing tools are also available to assist you with providing high quality information to clients directly. Finally, a private discussion Community is available to you for conversation with other industry professionals.
Until you contact the supplier directly, no personal information for your client is ever provided. You can use our Marketing Tools with complete confidence. No personal client information is ever retained by our system, nor is your personal information shared with suppliers for purposes of marketing.
Best of all, TRO is free to use.
With TRO, you can:
- Get Help with a complicated itinerary
- Research Travel Specials, Destinations, Activities, and Tour Operators
- Market to your clients
- Speak with other travel professionals
Market to your clients.
- Travel Professionals can email much of our content directly to their clients, branded with their travel agency logo.
- The Activity Guides and Voyager Guides, as well as our e-postcard system are available free of charge to Travel Professionals. The Word Travels destination series is available for customization and emailing for a small annual subscription.
- No client information is retained by our system, ever.
Speak with other travel professionals.
- TRO provides a professional forum where you can ask questions of TRO administrators and other travel professionals.
- TRO has a strict “no-flame” policy. Violators will be first warned and then removed from the system. TRO is here to assist with research.
- Our Forums are “professionals only” and are not open for public viewing.
- TRO will strive to find answers for your questions, so they will not go unanswered. There are a few notable topic exceptions, such as CRS questions, for which our administrators do not provide assistance.
Please provide us with continual feedback on how to improve the TRO system and the value you derive from it by opening a support ticket.
Want to know more? Here is our FAQ page.