Orginally Aired on Wednesday, Jul 24, 2019 at 01:00 PM UTC
Australia is a country that is always on the North American traveler’s bucket list. The question is always where to start.
Well the answer is easy! Melbourne is the ideal Australian gateway city.
Join John Gunning (Down Under Answers) and Amanda Ladd (Visit Victoria) as they showcase Melbourne and an additional eight (8) distinct regions of Victoria on July 24 at 10:00 am (PDT).
Your journey will begin in the thriving city of Melbourne, home to some of the world’s best coffee before being whisked away on an epic journey through historic Ballarat, the mountains and wildlife of the Grampians and the coastal beauty of the Great Ocean Road.
The fun does not stop there as you take the ferry from the Bellarine Peninsula to the Mornington Peninsula home of the award winning Jackalope hotel. Experience the wonders of the Little Penguins at sunset on Phillip Island and discover the natural wonder of Wilsons Promontory (and maybe see a wombat on the beach). This captivating trip through the state of Victoria will finish with you sipping wine in the Yarra Valley to discuss the variety of experiences that Victoria has to offer your clients.
The webinar will also highlight-
1. Why to stay longer in Victoria!
2. Options for pre and post cruise in Melbourne and surrounds
3. Wildlife encounters throughout the state of Victoria. Have you ever wanted to see a koala in the wild?
4. Various types of accommodation in the state, from beachside resorts to “glamping”
5. Touring options for everyone (singles, couples, families, groups)
6. How to get to and from Melbourne and why it is a great starting place for any trip to Australia