When she debuts in January 2011, Oceania Cruises’ new Marina will offer elegantly appointed and custom-crafted accommodations that are reminiscent of a luxurious private estate.
The ship’s 629 staterooms and suites will be among the most spacious in the upper premium category.
- Standard veranda staterooms measure 282 square feet – the largest standard veranda staterooms in the cruise industry, according to Oceania. Both Veranda- and Concierge-level accommodations feature a sitting area and private teak balcony furnished with a chaise lounge, armchair and occasional table.
- Penthouse Suites measure 420 square feet with living/dining room separate from the sleeping area, walk-in closet and bathrooms with a double vanity.
- Oceania Suites, a new category of accommodations for Oceania Cruises, measure 1,030 square feet. The layout is comprised of a large living and dining area, media room and separate bedroom. As a highlight, a large veranda features a hot tub.
- Vista Suites range in size from 1,200 to 1,500 square feet and offer the same features as Oceania Suites but with the added benefit of floor-to-ceiling windows affording sweeping views over the ship’s bow.
- Owner’s Suites offer 2,000+ square feet of palatial luxury. Marina is the first ship to offer suites completely appointed from furniture and fabrics to lighting and bedding using the acclaimed Ralph Lauren Home collection. New York-based Tocar, Inc. penned a design that exudes a rich, clubby and refined sophistication.
- In addition to the standard stateroom amenities, suite guests enjoy the added luxury of Champagne upon arrival, 1,000-thread-count linens, 42” plasma TV, Hermès and Clarins bath amenities, butler service, and en-suite delivery from any of the ship’s restaurants.
This article is provided free to the travel agent community by:
Other stateroom amenities include a flat-panel TV, lap-top computer with wireless access, refrigerated mini bar, security safe, writing desk, plush terry robes, bed slippers, and marble and granite bathroom.
Rich woods, marble and granite, fine wool carpets and lustrous leathers adorn public rooms. Facilities include 10 dining venues – six of which are open-seating gourmet restaurants, an array of bars and lounges, a full-service Canyon Ranch SpaClub and fitness center, swimming pool and hot tubs.