In 1974, Educational Travel Services (ETS), located in Lakeland, Florida, became a pioneer of Christian pilgrimages to Israel, Egypt, and Jordan. Today, ETS is recognized as one of the industry’s leaders of quality Christian pilgrimages and group tours to the Holy Land, Israel, Egypt, and Jordan, plus Greece, Turkey, Italy, Lourdes, and Fatima, and Faith Based Cruises.
During the past four decades, the faith based market has continued to expand and include a variety of destinations as featured on ETS’ website, www.etsagents.com. ETS’ all-inclusive tours are structured to serve groups and individual travelers through travel agents.
Here are just a few reasons to consider using ETS for your Faith Based Travel needs:
- ETS is the #1 Faith Based Travel Company
- ETS was founded by a pastor over 40 years ago
- ETS brings more than 10,000 people a year to the Holy Land – More than any other North American Company
- ETS is recognized by Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Azamara, Norwegian Cruiseline, Costa Cruises & AmaWaterways as the top producer of Faith Based Cruises.
Serving is Our Passion
Did you know that only 2% of Clergy have been to the Holy Land?
ETS will guide you on how to enter this niche market. By getting a pastor, priest, and other church leader interested in a program, you will likely be looking at a group of 30 or more!
Pastors and their church benefit from Faith Based Travel because those who travel:
- Volunteer more upon their return
- Give more to the church
- Are more likely to feel comfortable sharing their faith with others
- and more.
ETS’ products range from Holy Land tours, Journeys of Paul Cruises, Europe Tours, Catholic Pilgrimages, Women’s Retreats, Marriage Retreats, and Missions Cruises, as well as custom programs. If you are interested in Faith Based Travel, ETS will teach you how to get a meeting with a pastor and assist you in the entire booking process. ETS frequently hosts webinars, seminars at sea, and FAMs to teach agents how to enter this niche market.
ETS is a proud member of:
- Cruise Planners
- The Israel Ministry of Tourism
- and ASTA
ETS pays 15% commission and 1 for 10 TCs on all programs, and agents average $15,000 in commission per group.